Friday, January 13, 2012

Biver gives us a few hints about the future of Hublot

In the video Biver gives us a few hints about the future of Hublot. Namely "manufacture." We know that Hublot is gonna get its own movements to go inside of its watches already with price points as though they already do have their own movements. So in maybe 3-5 years we will start to see something new from Hublot. All that bangin' Big Bang success has been able to fund some serious expansion and deserved ambition by Mr. Biver. He also talks about some of the peripheral things that they haven collaborated on. Like the Hublot bicycle or skis. I have a feeling that these products are only branded Hublot, without and of their design, which is probably good. Why then, is it fair for him to talk about them like they are Hublot products. What the hell Biver, you talk about them however you like, I still like the watches!

Biver also mentions the upcoming Hublot watch making school. How I hope Biver is gonna be one of the professors. I can see myself in class, so happy to be there. Enthusiastically raising my hand to ask what I think is a good question. Only to have Professor Biver give me an perturbed gaze with a response like, "what are you? A moron? This is a school not a social club. No questions!" Haha, that thought cracks me up. But seriously, keep up the expansion and show us that bigger bang real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment